$message = bbcode_nl2br($message); English2share.net • View topic - Bài thi mẫu Starters (Cambridge)
Board index   English2share.net   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index English to Share English for Children (Starters, Movers, Flyers)

Bài thi mẫu Starters (Cambridge)

Chia sẻ tài liệu Anh văn thiếu nhi, Starters, Movers, Flyers...

Bài thi mẫu Starters (Cambridge)

Postby Lucas » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:17 pm

Đầy đủ các phần Nghe, Nói, Đọc, Viết và file MP3.
Download về máy, giải nén và in ra cho các em tham khảo:

1. Phần thi nghe (Listening):

What’s in the Listening paper?

The Cambridge English: Starters Listening test has four parts. Each part begins with one or two examples. Your child will hear each recording twice.
Summary

Time allowed:

about 20 minutes

Number of parts:

Number of questions:

Marks:

a maximum of five shields
Parts 1–4
Part 1

What's in Part 1?

A big picture, seven small pictures of objects and five short conversations between a man and a woman. Your child needs to listen carefully and draw a line from each object to the place where it is on the big picture.

What should my child practise?

Listening for words and prepositions.

How many questions are there?

Look at Part 1
Now look at Part 1 from the sample Cambridge English: Starters Listening paper.
Part 2

What's in Part 2?

A short conversation between a child and an adult and some questions. Your child will listen to the recording and write the correct answer (a name or a number) after each question.

Listening for numbers and spelling.

Look at Part 2
Now look at Part 2 from the sample Cambridge English: Starters Listening paper.
Part 3

What's in Part 3?

Five short conversations between different pairs of people. For each conversation there is a question and three pictures. Your child needs to listen carefully to each conversation and choose the right answer (A, B or C).

Listening for specific information.

Look at Part 3
Now look at Part 3 from the sample Cambridge English: Starters Listening paper.
Part 4

What's in Part 4?

A big picture which has seven examples of the same object (for example seven balls or seven books). Your child needs to listen carefully to a conversation between an adult and a child and colour each object using the colour they say in the conversation.

Listening for words, colours and prepositions.

Look at Part 4
Now look at Part 4 from the sample Cambridge English: Starters Listening paper.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What does my child need to take to the Listening test?

For the Listening test, your child must remember to take coloured pencils or pens (red, blue, green, yellow, orange, pink, purple, black, brown and grey) and an ordinary pen or pencil.
Do you use British or American English in the Listening test?

The spelling and vocabulary on the printed test papers is British English. However, your child will also hear American accents in the Listening tests and also some American English vocabulary. We accept British or American spelling for the written answers.
How do you mark the Cambridge English: Young Learners Listening tests?

The centre where your child takes the test sends the completed Listening tests to Cambridge ESOL. Then a team of trained markers marks the papers very carefully. To make sure that your child gets the fairest possible result, we mark all papers twice. In most parts of the test, spelling has to be 100% correct. In Part 2 of the Cambridge English: Starters Listening test, if we want to test the spelling of a word (for example a name), we spell it in the recording.
What does my child receive after doing the test?

Your child will receive an award. This will show how many shields your child received. The maximum score is five shields for each part of the test. A result of one shield means your child can improve a lot in that skill; five shields mean that your child did very well in that skill and answered most questions correctly. With a total of 10 or 11 shields and above, your child should be ready to start preparing for the next Cambridge English exam.

2. Phần thi Đọc và Viết (Reading and Writing):

What’s in the Reading & Writing paper?

The Cambridge English: Starters Reading & Writing test has five parts. Each part begins with one or two examples. For all the parts of the Reading & Writing test, your child must spell their answers correctly.
Summary

Time allowed:

About 20 minutes

Number of parts:

Number of questions:

Marks:

Parts 1–5
Part 1

What's in Part 1?

Five pictures of objects. Under each picture there is a sentence which begins 'This is a …'. If the sentence is correct, your child should put a tick next to the picture. If the sentence is not true, your child should put a cross.

Reading short sentences and recognising words.

Look at Part 1
Now look at Part 1 from the sample Cambridge English: Starters Reading & Writing paper.
Part 2

What's in Part 2?

A big picture and some sentences about it. If the sentence is correct, your child should write 'yes'; if the sentence is not true, your child should write 'no'.

Reading sentences about a picture. Writing one-word answers.

Look at Part 2
Now look at Part 2 from the sample Cambridge English: Starters Reading & Writing paper.
Part 3

What's in Part 3?

Five pictures of objects. Your child has to find the right word in English for the object. After each picture there are some dashes (- - -) to show how many letters are in the word, and some jumbled letters. Your child has to put the jumbled letters in the right order to make the word.

Spelling single words.

Look at Part 3
Now look at Part 3 from the sample Cambridge English: Starters Reading & Writing paper.
Part 4

What's in Part 4?

A text which has some missing words (gaps). Below the text there is a box with some pictures and words. Your child has to choose the right word from the box and copy it into each gap.

Reading a text and writing missing words (nouns).

Look at Part 4
Now look at Part 4 from the sample Cambridge English: Starters Reading & Writing paper.
Part 5

What's in Part 5?

Three pictures which tell a story. Each picture has one or two questions. Your child has to look at the pictures and write the answer to each question. Your child only has to write one word for each answer.

Reading questions about a picture story. Writing one-word answers.

3. Phần thi Nói (Speaking):

What’s in the Speaking paper?

The Cambridge English: Starters Speaking test has five parts. Your child takes the test alone with the examiner, but someone who speaks your child's language (maybe someone your child knows, like your child's teacher) will introduce your child to the examiner and explain what to do in your child's own language.
Summary

Time allowed:

3–5 minutes

Number of parts:

Marks:

Parts 1–5
Part 1

What's in Part 1?

The examiner will greet your child and ask their name. Then the examiner asks your child to point to some things in a big picture.

Understanding and following spoken instructions.

Look at Part 1
Now look at Part 1 from the sample Cambridge English: Starters Speaking paper.
Part 2
What's in Part 2?

The examiner shows some small pictures of objects. The examiner names three objects and asks your child to point to them. The examiner then asks your child to put each object card somewhere on the big picture from Part 1 (for example 'Put the shell under the tree').

Understanding and following spoken instructions.

Look at Part 2
Now look at Part 2 from the sample Cambridge English: Starters Speaking paper.
Part 3

What's in Part 3?

The examiner asks your child some questions about the big picture from Part 1 (for example 'What is this?', 'What colour is it?').

Understanding and answering spoken questions.

Look at Part 3
Now look at Part 3 from the sample Cambridge English: Starters Speaking paper.
Part 4

What's in Part 4?

The examiner asks your child some questions about the small pictures of objects from Part 2 (for example 'What is this?', 'Have you got a …?').

Understanding and answering spoken questions.

Look at Part 4
Now look at Part 4 from the sample Cambridge English: Starters Speaking paper.
Part 5

What's in Part 5?

The examiner asks your child some questions about themselves (for example, age, family, friends).

Understanding and responding to personal questions.
Image My status Yahoo! Messenger

Your system information:

IP

Lucas
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to English for Children (Starters, Movers, Flyers)